Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- This site is independently run owned and operated. it is not a part of ASRM or of Elsevier
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of New York.
THIS SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE ONLINE MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS, TREATMENT, OR PRESCRIPTION OF ANY KIND. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY COMMUNICATIONS SUPPORTED BY GOLD COAST, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REAL-TIME VIDEO OR EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN PROFESSIONALS UTILIZING THE WEBSITE AND CONSUMERS IS INTENDED TO BE FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, AND IS IN NO WAY INTENDED TO CREATE A PHYSICIAN – PATIENT RELATIONSHIP AS DEFINED BY STATE AND FEDERAL LAW. THIS WEBSITE IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT.
IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, IMMEDIATELY CALL YOUR DOCTOR OR DIAL 911.
This Website is intended for use only by users who are at least 18 years of age.